Friday, October 30, 2009

Very Random Thoughts

DVR is one of the greatest inventions of the past 300 years.

Time definitely flies by faster the older you get.

Forgot how great (and challenging) it is to have a puppy (do all puppies eat more wood and rug material than dog food?).

Being the pastor of a church like HHC is still one, fun gig.

I wish my time management was 10x more efficient.

Skin rashes really reek.

People are still the most interesting thing on the planet - good, bad, and ugly.

I'm always happy when eating out.

Having kids is, well, (see comment on puppy above) - but well worth it.

I am becoming more in tune with unchurched people than I ever thought I could.

Living in Martinsville is very rewarding despite what some people say.

I hope I-69 comes through soon (oooo - hot button topic).

Couldn't have a better staff and elders at HHC - great job, gang.

Dana and I have a strong marriage, but man, are we different.

The new Christian radio station called Air One (90.5) is pretty cool.

Fall is awesome.

I wish people didn't get sick (but they do).

I am done blogging now.

No comments:

Post a Comment